LS 2013
Witaj Gościu! ( Zaloguj się | Załóż konto )
Masz problem z zalogowaniem się na swoje konto?

Jesteś w: » Landwirtschafts Simulator - Farming Simulator - Symulator Farmy » Pytania, problemy i pomoc z grą » Ls 2011 » Radio mod

Tagi tematu: ls 2015 dodatki, radio

Autor Wiadomość
Sedors

Znacznik tej wiadomosci lub dodatku do Ls 2013Wysłany: Wto 09 Sie, 2011 16:021 post w temacie

Chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak zainstalować radio mod i gdzie wrzucać piosenki i w jakim formacie. DAM PIWO:!:
Postaw piwo Zobacz profil autora tej wiadomosci lub dodatku do Ls 2013 Wyslij prywatna wiadomosc do tej osoby Wyslij wiadomosc email temu uzytkownikowi

Strona z modami do Ls 2013 i seria Farming Simulator
CoowBooy
NieSpamowaćMiNaPW

Znacznik tej wiadomosci lub dodatku do Ls 2013Wysłany: Wto 09 Sie, 2011 16:232 post w temacie

Nie możesz w tle odpalić sobie jakiegoś playera np. foobara2000, ustawić hotkeye globalne i podczas gry w każdym czasie będziesz mógł zmieniać piosenkę, zatrzymywać etc.

pawko

Znacznik tej wiadomosci lub dodatku do Ls 2013Wysłany: Wto 09 Sie, 2011 16:313 post w temacie

instrukcja po ang (nie mam czasu tlumaczyc, a google translate uzyc moze kazdy :> )

Cytat:
Instructions - RadioMod

Introduction and Feature List
Thank you for choosing to download the RadioMods. The following text provides a general introduction to the mod If you have any questions please first read these instructions carefully and then send your question.
The RadioMod includes these features:

➢ Independent Mod, no specifications, which must be installed
➢ Loading music automatically
➢ No limit to the song files
➢ works with OGG or WAV files
➢ display the file name of the song file
➢ Song - remaining time appears in minutes and seconds
➢ under Key assignment options can be chosen (always start with CTRL + ...)
➢ key assignment display in-game possible
➢ Off switchable
➢ Independent volume control (5 levels)
➢ Play | Pause - Function
➢ Repeat - Single | All | Random - Function
➢ Song - Next | Prev - Function
➢ various console commands for advanced settings

I add music
To add music to their playlist, copy it into your "mods" directory.
So the music can be played, you must present either in OGG or WAV format. This first one is recommended, as in the game to stutter is reduced. To change the format, you should use a program like the "Free Audio Conveter" use (see for free on the Internet with Google).
HUD II - Display
Here is a picture of the HUD with an explanation of each item:

III. Keys and functions
All assignments begin with CTRL key and one key of your choice. The key of your choice, you can change the options. The default assignments, see her list:

CTRL + R Radio Toggle
CTRL + Numpad 0 Little Help window hide
CTRL + Numpad 2 volume decrease
CTRL + Numpad 8 Volume increase
CTRL + Numpad 4 Previous Song
CTRL + Numpad 6 Next Song
CTRL + Numpad 5 Pause / Resume
CTRL + Numpad 9 Repetition Mode Change (series; Individually, Random)

If you can not directly remember all the keys, open the small help window (CTRL + Numpad 0). There, all assignments are displayed, even if you have changed this.
IV FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
(A) How do I know the file type of a file?
Perform a right click on the file and select Properties. In the window that appears, you see, inter alia, the file type.
(B) Some characters of the file names do not appear in the game and I get errors in the log!
The agricultural Simulator 2011 does not support some special characters. By simply rename the files, an error is prevented.
(C) The radio will not play some songs and skips this.
Presumably, the files have been corrupted during conversion. See if you can play the files with Windows Media Player, delete them no, and they convert it again.
V. console commands for advanced users
By certain commands that you type into the console (^) can you have more features. The following is a brief list of commands:
Changes the name of XYZ RadioSetName radio. Spaces must be indicated with "_". "Ae," becomes the Elder (or similar)
Hidden RadioCloseHUD remain the HUD, the functions obtained as usual. Recalling the function does undo.
radio show track name Displays the full file name if this has been reduced due to excessive length.
RadioShowAllTrackNames Lists all files that are available for playing.
RadioGoToSong price jumps to the specified song.
For instructions to enable Kosnole here: http://wiki.landwirtschaf...hp/LS11_Fliegen
VI. SDK - adapting to your needs
If you want to customize the RadioMod to your own needs, you may do so, of course! However, I ask you about your own adaptation not to publish, you have so far not received explicit permission from me for that.
In the SDK folder all files are included, which I used during the development of RadioMods, but for the actual function of the mods are not (more) important.

i jeszcze krotsza wersja, chyba od autora:
Cytat:
First you have to put the zip, you downloaded from here in your mods file. When you now start the game there will be a Text box in german. It says that you can toggle the radio with ctrl + r and that you have to add music to the playlist. Close the text box with x and shut down the game.

To add music you should convert the songs in the wav or ogg format an pull it into your mods file, too.

Now start the game, press ctrl + r and let the music play.

Edit: The RadioMod-Utility on the previous site can bee ignored, because it isn't needed in this version of the RadioMod
Ostatnio edytowany przez pawko, dnia: Wto 09 Sie, 2011 16:34, w sumie zmieniany 1 raz   
 Ten użytkownik dostał za ten post 2 piw/piwa
Postaw piwo Zobacz profil autora tej wiadomosci lub dodatku do Ls 2013 Wyslij prywatna wiadomosc do tej osoby

Przeskocz do:  

Regulamin | Mody do Farming Simulator | Ciasteczka | Mapa forum
Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone © 2009